Numerous procedures exist within dentistry to repair your smile. Depending on the damage you have, or the look you’re desiring, speak with your dentist to determine which procedure is best for you. If you have suffered any minor surface damage to teeth, a dental bonding procedure can be beneficial. Listed below are a few of the benefits that dental bonding can provide:
– Dental bonding can repair cracks and chips in your teeth.
– If you have suffered from extensive tooth decay, dental bonding resin composites can be used to help fill in the cavities.
– If you have any stains or discolorations that you cannot remove with teeth whitening treatments or they require a stronger material, consider using dental bonding to conceal the ailment.
– Dental bonding treatments can even be used in situations when you have minor malocclusions or spacing problems to help close gaps between teeth.
– Dental bonding treatments can help elongate teeth and also change the shape of teeth.
– Unlike amalgams, dental bonding fillings are cosmetically more appealing and mercury-free.
– Dental bonding treatments have proven to be extremely popular for individuals with receding gums as a method for protecting the roots of teeth.
Are you interested in dental bonding in Lakewood, Colorado? If so, you are welcome to schedule an appointment with Dr. Cathy Fermelia at our dentist office by calling us at 303-987-2121. Academy Park Dental Assoc. looks forward to enhancing your smile with dental bonding.